Thursday, June 23, 2016

Google sites

I found Google sites to be quite a difficult challenge. It was often frustrating trying to manipulate the information to appear as how I wanted it, however I eventually got a few things to work, yet there were several aspects that I did not get working. of the aspects that we were asked to include i found that they were easy to find and insert, however I feel like getting them perfect was a time consuming task, I particularly had trouble getting the calendar that I put in to display the events that I created. I see the use and application for this site just as with the other google apps, however I do not think that I could as readily insert this into my classroom's operations as it would take a vast amount of technical know how that I do not possess at the moment, but I think that learning to create a site through this would be a good idea.

https://sites.google.com/site/oifhepoifhjeohj/

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Well you did a good job, in a minimalist sort of way. All is well...

    ReplyDelete